Tampere Train Station, 33100, Tampere, Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland
Start: Wednesday, 09 Dec 2020 at 09:00 PM
End: Monday, 14 Dec 2020 at 07:00 AM
Join us on an adventurous trip to Lapland Finland 200 km North from the Arctic Circle. Lapland offers many lovely memories for everyone. Experience winter twilight, Northern Lights and BRRRRRR! cold temperatures.
Along with unique nature, become revitalized with a huge range of activities. Transportation, cottage stay and sauna is included in the price.
Pickup / Drop off Places.
1. Turku Train Station
2. Tampere Train Station
3. Seinäjoki/Vaasa Bus Station
4. Kokkola Bus Station
5. Oulu Bus Station
What’s included in the Lapland tour price (€ 210*)?
• Return travel (A round trip. i.e. Bus trip from your departure and back to your original place of departure)
• Bed Linen (Please bring your own towels and personal hygiene things.)
• Visit to Santa Village
• Visit to Ski Center everyday
• Visit to Husky Farm
• 3 nights accommodation In Finnish Cottages
• Sauna and ice swimming
Notes: Price starting from € 210.
Optional extras are also available for an extra cost
• Husky Ride
• Visit to Ranua Wildlife Park
• Skiing, Snow boarding, Down Hill Skiing
• Gondola lift
• Reindeer Rides (Santa Village)
• Snow Mobile
• Bonfire night
Travel Insurance and Health insurance are participants responsibility. You should have a valid insurance or then travel at your own risk. Any damages done to any property during the trip will be the responsibility of the participant.
More Info: www.studenttrips.fi
Cancellations received before 1 November 2020 will get full refund
50% of the ticket price will be charges as a cancellations fee for cancellations received after 1 November 2020.
100% of the ticket price will be charges as a cancellations fee for cancellations received after 10 November 2020 – 23:55 (Finnish Standard Time).