Turku Bus Station, 20100, Åbo, Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland
Start: Wednesday, 24 Feb 2021 at 10:30 PM
End: Monday, 01 Mar 2021 at 05:30 AM
Join us on an adventurous trip to Lapland Finland 200 km North from the Arctic Circle. Lapland offers many lovely memories for everyone. Experience winter twilight, Northern Lights and BRRRRRR! cold temperatures.
Along with unique nature, become revitalized with a huge range of activities. Transportation, cottage stay and sauna is included in the price.
Pickup / Drop off Places.
1. Turku Bus Station
2. Tampere Train Station
3. Seinäjoki/Vaasa Bus Station
4. Kokkola Bus Station
5. Oulu Bus Station
What’s included in the Lapland tour price (€ 210*)?
• Return travel (A round trip. i.e. Bus trip from your departure and back to your original place of departure)
• Bed Linen (Please bring your own towels and personal hygiene things.)
• Visit to Santa Village
• Visit to Ski Center everyday
• Visit to Husky Farm
• 3 nights accommodation In Finnish Cottages
• Sauna and ice swimming
Notes: Price starting from € 210.
Optional extras are also available for an extra cost
• Husky Ride
• Visit to Ranua Wildlife Park
• Skiing, Snow boarding, Down Hill Skiing
• Gondola lift
• Reindeer Rides (Santa Village)
• Snow Mobile
• Bonfire night
Travel Insurance and Health insurance are participants responsibility. You should have a valid insurance or then travel at your own risk. Any damages done to any property during the trip will be the responsibility of the participant.
More Info: www.studenttrips.fi
Cancellations received before 10 January 2021 – 00:00 (Finnish Standard Time). will get full refund
50% of the ticket price will be charges as a cancellations fee for cancellations received after 10 January 2021. – 00:00 (Finnish Standard Time).
100% of the ticket price will be charges as a cancellations fee for cancellations received after 15 January 2021 – 23:55 (Finnish Standard Time).